Time:

10am to 4pm

City, State:

Blacktown, NSW

Location/Store:Unlimited HobbiesUnit 2, 94 Kildare Rd

Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia

Tel: +61 2 8814 8700

Size limit:

As long as they have space we'll fill it!

There are a number of new players there now so we're going to have organized games and maybe it can work out into something more for the next one!

I had a blast with this today - playing the longest game in my (fairly short) Malifaux experience. My 35 pt Lilith crew versus Lord Shaper's McMourning gang of ghosts and zombies.

The action started early and carried on through to turn 9. I ended up with a Waldgeist, Young Nephilim and Terror Tot all backed into a corner of Lord Shaper's deployment zone trying to claim Turf War and Breakthrough (I also had Reclaim Malifaux which was safely out of the way). McMourning attacked, leaping in via Scalpel Slingin'. His backup, a Flesh Construct and Bete Noire were a little too far to help though, and my three tore McMourning to shreds. Lilith and her Cherub finished off a lone Necropunk which was trying to Stake a Claim back on my side of the table, but I couldn't stop the Plant the Evidence or Frame for Murder. The end result was 8-6 my way and I think we were both working hard for the win over the last few turns.

Some highlights of the game for me were:

- My Young Nephilim chasing and fighting two Necropunks through a nice multi-level, multi room building.

- My Waldgeist moving a forest into a (previously) clear area, spoiling Lord Shaper's movement/LOS plans. I'd never used the Waldgeist before so it was nice to see his spells to something useful first time out.

- My Mature Nephilim getting constantly distracted by an Undressing Belle. :D

Looking forward to next time! :D (I must remember to take some photos too!!)