Game two, some rules questions that arose

Thechosenone

Question

Game two rules questions that i hope some folks can help me with.

1) there was some discussion as to whether we were missing something from the damage process.

Just to be clear in a combat duel it goes like this: compare combat totals to defense totals, cheat ect ect ect, once the attacker is victorious determine the amount he won by and make the damage flip and then apply the damage based on the weapon. Reason being is a resist flip was mentioned here and there and the opponent wondered if some step was being missed.

2) Coryphee dancing apart or back together. Say you have the duet and they dance apart, are they now both active and how many actions do they have?

3) Blade dance or whatever is really aggravating. The thing where they attack what they move past. Can someone explain the function please? Just want to make sure its, what i think it is.

4) If you have a black joker in your hand what exactly can you do with it if you play it, or is it best just held in your hand to save it from coming up.

5) Treasure hunt, model carrying the treasure runs off the board due to a moral duel loss (Go Guild Lawyer!). Is the treasure lost and thus the strategy is automatically lost?

thanks gentlemen

2 answers to this question

1) yep it goes like that, resist flips are instead of defense flips for spells but follow same order

2) i believe they each have 1 action to use, not sure though

3) every time the coryphee take a walk action they get to make a free strike at some point and then continue the walk or end it if they wish. if they continue the walk you do get a disengaging strike unless they get the trigger which gives them the push

4) if you cheat it in it counts as 0 for the flip so you will almost always lose the duel, it varies on whether it is better to hold onto it or discard it at the start of the next turn depending on crew, play style etc.

5) i think they drop the treasue before falling back since they are moving without taking a walk action

Edited by Scurry