20 questions - Puppet Wars!

EricJ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer 7: Prices aren't set in stone yet, but 40+ puppets plus all needed game materials should be around $200 retail. (you won't need that much to play, but if you're collecting... :D)

Well, well, well...dgraz, I'll pay you that for a kidney. Just PM me so we can work out an appointment with my associate, who wants to remain anonymous for now*, for your surgery.

Send me this PM within the next 24 hours and we will throw in a bathtub full of ice and some painkillers, gratis and for free.

*: I assure you that he is, of course, a Doctor. Not a Doctor of Medicine, maybe, but where he comes from, universities offer a rather broad curriculum, and he has more than enough practical experience.

Answer 8: In a starter box set: Game board, Rulebook, enough puppets for 2 players, 2 decks of cards, Stat Cards, all needed tokens for 2 players. Then there will be 5 booster boxes as well at the same time to give you options or to expand to up to 6 players. :D

Yazza:Based on this answer, I think it will be more like a boardgame :)

does terrain have a great part of the game like malifaux, ea can i build a cool replayable table?

Answer 12: It is on a board with distinct spaces Puppets/game elements must be in, and there is terrain of a sort as well, but don't expect a custom tabletop would work best for it, but you could make it work with enough effort :D

@Yazza: Even if it was a printed gameboard - I don't know the answer - you'd still be able to design you own one. All that chess requires is the number of squares, could be a number of squares carved over the back of a giant statue of a chimera, It'd still work.

Just be careful what questions you ask and how you word them - Eric's a greasy fellow ;)