20 questions - Puppet Wars!

EricJ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This don't count towards our total, but since you've said yes to limited ed models at gencon, they will be available online while gencon's on as well won't they? For us poor people born in australia?

Shun the criminals SHUN THEM I say!

And I shall be a good hypocritical Scotsman and cry freedom all the same =]

14) Which Masters will the starter box contain, and what are the keyminions for them

Oh I know that... but good luck getting it from Eric ;)

I think a number of how many master/minions, etc would be more realistic, but fingers crossed.

Edited by ThePandaDirector

Oh I know that... but good luck getting it from Eric ;)

I think a number of how many master/minions, etc would be more realistic, but fingers crossed.

Well, there was no condition on the question asked except that it should involve puppet wars, and he said he would answer them, so he's honorbound (or as compensation maybe bound to give us an extra question then (a) )

This don't count towards our total, but since you've said yes to limited ed models at gencon, they will be available online while gencon's on as well won't they? For us poor people born in australia?

I don't know what their plans for the future are, but I can tell you: Wyrd has always done that with special gencon stuff in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually hope the question regarding the number of masters/minions included gets answered as that is of great interest to me. This game sounds like a really cool adoption of the hex-board gaming genre with a cool Malifaux twist. There have been a few games that got me hyped for an imminent release but this one exceeds them all based on theme...and the teasers.

Answer 14) The Starter box will include Lady Justice and Seamus master Puppets, and their sidekicks will be Judge, Bette Noire, Rusty Alyce and Misaki...

Now of course there is nothing keeping you from taking any or all (under certain conditions) of these with either master :D