Demo nights in Central London

Talishko

If you're new to the game, cannot find an opponent in your area, want to chat about this great system, or even if you just want to try a new crew; come down and give it a go in Dark Sphere on the first Tuesday of the month from 6:30 - 9:00 PM.

Next demo night will be next Tuesday 7th June.

Address:

Dark Sphere

57 York Road

Waterloo

London

SE1 7NJ

Phone:

0207 928 7220

Just got back home and the demo night went great! I was pretty surprised to find about 9-10 people down the shop waiting for the demo.

I didn't expect quite an audience and admittedly this was the first time I had to demo for more then 2-3 people at once, so I didn't really know where to start and I think it was a bit slow in the beginning, but I think it still went well. In the end there were 6 people who stayed around for a proper game so we formed 2 tables and seemingly they all had a nice time and everyone was interested in further gaming and more malifaux, so I'm happy.

Thanks to everyone who came down to have a look and to Dark Sphere for hosting. I hope I managed to make the game interesting to you all. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just a heads-up that I'll be down in Dark Sphere again next Tuesday (5th July) from 18.30 to 22.00 running demos.

Anyone interested in Malifaux / new to the game / veteran / lurker / with Krispy Kremes is welcome.

A few crews are provided but based on last month's success I recommend you bring your own if you have one.

Hey guys and girls, just letting everyone know that Darksphere emailed me that they found someone else for their malifaux nights who is 'purely dedicated to Dark Sphere' and 'no longer need henchman assistance' so I am not going to be there on Tuesdays from now on. Still happy to run demo anytime if anyone is interested, just pm me here or on the cross gaming club forums.