Hello all

lockist

Hi, I'm Alex, a 31 (yesterday :-)) year old gamer in London, UK.

I've been playing the evil empire which shall not be named games since I was a kid and play a bit of Warmachine too.

I've just found Malifaux and am diving in with both feet. Love the look, background and mechanic of the game.

It has already done the impossible; got my eternally tolerant better half to play as well!

Ah, I love those stories where Malifaux helps get significant others into games. And surprising enough we hear that story quite a bit with Malifaux, so even better! I hope you both enjoy it, and extend our welcome to them as well. Great to have you here with us in the forums. Enjoy! :D

Welcome to the chaos. Glad to hear of another Malifaux couple too!, Being in london you have a good variety of opponents and a believe a few stores, not least of which is Dark Sphere near waterloo. Heck i make the journey from Norwich down to london and always visit that store..

So welcome from both myself and gamesmistress....and probably drake at some point soon too.