Puppet avatars...who?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be afraid! I will soon dominate your minds!

Biiiieeebeerrrrrrrrrr!

:hangman:

<- Be warned : he will stay there until I get a Zoraida Puppet avatar... (I sincerely hope there will be a Z avatar soon... very soooon!)

Edited by yslaire

WOOHOO!!! I'm immune to Bieber syndrome! I knew there would eventually be a benefit to donating my brain to the "Feed The Starving Zombie" drive a few years ago. Not to sure if I want rats eating my candy floss though.

Ratty, hands (teeth and claws?) off my brain, have a toffee apple instead ;)

Unfortunately I think someone already has the Zoraida avatar...... Do you have a second choice?

I did not find who's supposed to have the Zoraida puppet avatar (I checked all the thread twice but who knows... I'm 35 so I start to feel the pain of aging :sleepy: )

We need the Beiber to disappear...the real one as well.

No way! Bieber is the most dreadfull weapon of war Canada has ever had. I'm proud of it!:love:

Proudly Canadian! :reddy:

I did not find who's supposed to have the Zoraida puppet avatar (I checked all the thread twice but who knows... I'm 35 so I start to feel the pain of aging :sleepy: )

I think yetischool has it.... will check and confirm!

Yup...yetischool has it...go to community link on the left, then members list, head for the'y's and there it is!!

Thats what it looks like......

Edited by Absolution Black

Do you see Cassandra or a performer? Like the rest of the gals, I'm Showgirl-crazy! Just got my puppet deck the other day and I am so in love with the art!

New to the boards but not new to Malifaux...we started a league to increase interest at our local gaming store in Houston and it's catching like wildfire--the converts are rolling in!