Wyrd Chronicles

TheRiddler

You can use Calibre (its free) to try and optimize the PDFs for your Kindle, although it doesn't seem to help that much, imo, and then transfer from your PC. You can also transfer PDFs without any software, just plug in the kindle to your computer, and open it up and drop them in.

Another option would be to go to your amazon account, make sure your personal email is on the safe list to send things to your Kindle and email the PDFs to your kindle email (usually the email you signed up for Amazon with, replacing the @gmail etc with @kindle.com). If you receive it via Wi-Fi it is free, if you get it via 3g you might get charged.

The kindle isn't the best PDF reader, and the Chronicles are very graphics heavy, so I personally wouldn't recommend trying it.

- First I'd like to say that the Malifaux Chronicles are awesome. I can't wait until vol. 4 comes out.

- I love fluff! I feel that without fluff, the models don't mean anything. Fluff is important in many aspects. Fluff attracts you to a particular character and/or faction, makes you hate a particular character/faction, explains why a character my look a certain way. explains why a character has certain stats/actions/triggers/spell, explains what factions do and why, etc.

- I hope to see more fluff coming soon. :) Fluff makes all the difference and it has made the difference for me.

Thanks,

Barby