Puppet Wars for Free?!

EricJ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have twitter ( nor do I intend on getting one) but I will say that I'm definetly looking forward to Puppet Wars!! Pandora... OMG *poop in pants*, Teddy .... SOOOOOO CUTE!!, The Viks..... OOOOHHHH AHHHHH. Can we get some Baby Kade in there too?? YUMM! Anyways, I can't wait! Just awesome. :) Keep us posted!!

Barby

I had to split mine into 3 tweets, stupid twitter stupid 140 char limit

I've seen puppets you people wouldn't believe. Stuffing on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched button eyes glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like torn stitching in rain... Time to die.

I don't actually use twitter, never have and never will, but if anyone wants to take it feel free:

Puppetry: When your mother said make some friends, This was not what she meant. #Puppetwars

For the last time. There are NO puppets under the bed! #puppetwars

When i said no puppet struck so much fear into me as your government, I was wrong. #puppetwars.

Hate to break it to ya, But your own puppet payed me to kill you. #puppetwars

Awww look at how cute that little puppet there is, it's so cute i could jus-ARGH OH GOD WHY! WHY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! #puppetwars

Now i gotta make a necklace outa your eyes. Puppets rules. #Puppetwars

Edited by the lone bard

My week 3:

Second hand toys in pristine condition looking for new home due to sudden disappearance of former owner. Ref: #puppetwars

Doesn't seem to come up on twitter for some reason... Can you see it, Eric?

I didn't see it either. What's your twitter name? Also feel free to enter it for week 4 instead, since I didn't get it for week 3