A delayed "Hello".

Dragonsreach

Only remembered I was a member here by pure chance, so effusive apologies all round.

Just started playing Malifaux after watching a few 'bad' or badly explained games.

A very good experience, a little complex, but fun.

So I have Ms Du Bois and her Performers to paint, Gremlins and Marcus.

If and its a big if I get pictures that I'm satisfied with I'll post them for you to laugh at.

Oh and If anyone's near the Bolton Area there is a new Games shop 'Portcullis Wargames Emporium' where you'll be welcomed. No its not mine, don't worry.

Greetings! Glad you finally started playing. The game is a lot of fun, and totally addictive. I started with one crew, and I'm slowly accumulating more models. The forum is a great place to get tips and adivice on playing, and there some great tutorials on painting! I'm sure, with some practice, your models will look great!

Hi! Great to see you've picked up the game, I think you'll find that once you get more comfortable with the core and your crews the complex feeling goes way down. I would absolutely love to see your take on Malifaux minis, so post them when you can!

It's always nice to welcome people from the cmon forums, after all, that's were Wyrd originated!