Models to use as Guild Hounds

Talos

I have been thinking about proxying some Guild hounds since I saw they became guardsmen.

I know the wyrd models are out in July but they are only releasing 2. Most of my lists call for at least 4.

So I am looking for about 3-4 hound models. I had a look at GW and found nothing I liked the look off. The hounds of Orion looked ok and could do if I cant find any thing else.

So anybody know of any good hound/dog models ?

Thanks for the help guys, keeping it coming.

One of my club members brought the Khador Warhound and found it is not the right scale and looks out of place.

The same with Farmer maggot's dogs, they are just to small.

I found this guy from Hasslefree minitures which I really like.

hamletweb.jpg

So just need two more scuplts now.

Edit: Well my mate pointed out that, the Hasslefree dog looks like Scooby Doo. I cant look at it the same way now, so back to the drawing boards.

Edited by Talos

Hamlet from Hasslefree is a really nice model (and not just because he's based on Scooby-Doo of which I am a huge fan), I also like the Wardog by Privateer, I bought both models just to paint up and ended up buying more models that looks like the Scooby gang (from Hasslefree) use use in my Imperial Guard (they form half of Mystery Incarcerated). Anyway, those would be the models I'd recommend for looking so nice, plus the Hamlet model is pretty cheap to buy.

I found this guy from Hasslefree minitures which I really like.

hamletweb.jpg

Edit: Well my mate pointed out that, the Hasslefree dog looks like Scooby Doo. I cant look at it the same way now, so back to the drawing boards.

My first thought was "hey it's scooby!"

I think I might go for the LOTR Wargs for now. They might be a little large since they come with 40mm bases, but I'll get Wyrd sculpts as soon as they come out, so the Wargs will go into the bits box soon enough.

They look pretty mean and you get 6 plastic ones for like $16.50. Good price for a quick stand in.