Sewer board WIP

thatnicguy

Finally building up the last box, well the last box to have a elaborate surface anyway. It's going painted to look like and old red brick that's really worn down, the top will be pretty simple, really stuffed myself with the pipe managed to do things in such and order that I'm having to wait and wait to see it with the water effects through it!

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

The lines over the white are just for reference it should look pretty different once it's painted up, maybe tonight fingers crossed

Edited by thatnicguy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had heaps of spare time today so I started the next stage of the board, keen to see if people can tell what I'm doin...

All the pencil and pen is for reference

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

Got all this done in a couple of hours, big plus to being an adult still doin what I was doin as a teen, now I have access to powertools ;)

Edited by thatnicguy

Your board is absolutely fantastic. The effect on the ground you were going for turned out perfect with the partially lined tiles, which look like the floor is slightly raised in those spots. And with the reflection of the pipes on the ground, it really gives it a watery feel.

Also, the models look superb.