Fan made Malifaux Tactica Wikia: PullMyFinger

karn987

Wiki Weekly Faction Cleanup

Start Date: Monday August 27th

We've nailed down the time to start the Weekly Faction Cleanup! The goal of this effort is to get every models entry up to snuff. For many models this entitles is reworking the entries after the FaQ was released. Others still have mostly blank entries that need a lot of loving. Still even more need editing for grammar, spelling, and content. So as you can guess, there is a lot of work to be done!

The project is going to take place over 5 weeks, with each week being dedicated to a different faction. The idea is during that faction's week, the community will focus on model entries for that faction and go over them with a fine tooth comb. You can certainly work on other factions and models during that week though, so don't let that stop you!

Current Schedule:

• Guild: 8/27 - 9/2
  • Arcanist: 9/3 - 9/9
  • Resser's: 9/10 - 9/16
  • Neverborn: 9/17 - 9/23
  • Outcast: 9/24 - 9/30

When each factions week is announced, we will also provide a short list of models that we think need specific attention. Either because they are not completed, are out-dated due to errata/FaQ, or are simply not up to our standards. This is to draw specific attention to them, but it is by no means the only entries that require attention.

So spread the word! We need your help on this. This wiki is a Community project, it's built by you and up-kept by you. Without you, there would be no wiki. Take a few minutes a day to read over the entry of your favorite model. Make sure all the little tricks you know about are there and that the grammar, spelling, and content is of the highest level. If you notice something wrong, then don't just sit there... fix it!

A common concern I hear from people is "I don't think I know the game/crew/model well enough to contribute". Let me clear this up for everyone, you don't have to be a 3 year veteran of the game to contribute to the wiki. You don't have to be 1 year veteran, heck you don't even have to be playing for 1 week. If you think you know what your talking about, and you've fact checked yourself against the rules and the forums... then help us out. There are plenty of models that need their most basic details added still and more the are in desperate need of further critical thought. The point is, there is always something you can contribute to/help out with. Don't be afraid of making mistakes, the community has your back :)

The Wiki lives and breaths for your benefit and through your efforts. We are not where we are through the efforts of just a few people. We are there through the efforts of 100's of people! So please, take 15 - 30 minutes out of your day and give us a hand again.

For you Podcasters out there, we are still looking for anyone willing to plug us! Drop me a PM and we can set something up to either record a quick bit or a post for your site etc. This is a great chance for you to help out the community.

Edited by karn987

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry we haven't started this yet everyone! Life has kept me away this last week and we have not yet had a chance to really begin. So I am delaying the start by 1 week. Next week, September 3rd will mark the start of these events!

I will be posting the updated schedule as soon as we start. But if you've already started editing away, then keep at it!