Fan made Malifaux Tactica Wikia: PullMyFinger

karn987

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do apologize, I have been working on the Nico one and resser models in general but homework has me a bit swamped.

I don't care if I am added to the credits list, I just want to help people...if I can.

It's just a list of people who helped us out before the wiki came out.

Which I think you were.

We hadn't planned on either adding to or subtracting from it.

It's just a list of people who helped us out before the wiki came out.

Which I think you were.

We hadn't planned on either adding to or subtracting from it.

Thanks!

=]

Karn gave me the OK to start up Nico's

I would try to help out, but I'm very new to Malifaux. I doubt I can grasp strategies well enough to do write ups.

It's all good, dude. Once you get the swing of your Master, you can start helping the new people who started after you. Malifaux is still going pretty strong.

• 5 weeks later...

Alright so just a quick update! It's been a little while since I've give one.

We've had a TON of new people sign up for the wiki and are starting to really generate content at a quicker pace. So first I want to thank everyone for their hard work again! Keep up the great work guys, your doing an excellent job!

But there are still 2 masters that have not been started yet!

• Sonnia Criid
  • Hamelin the Plagued

So if you think you have a good head around these Masters, please sign up and get them started! Be sure to read the Helping Out page (link on the side of the wiki) and get started!

Besides Masters, we are slowly starting to get more and more of the other models articles up on their feet but there is a long way to go.

So thats where we are right now. Hopefully we will make a more progress over the course of June but we still need more of your help. So please, if your reading this and think you can contribute in any way... sign up and get started! Don't worry if you've never done this before, get what you can done and then collaborate with others to get it flushed out. People are always looking for places to improve the articles and many times just getting the thing started will motivate others to come help you finish it up.

So good luck to everyone! Hope the wiki is being helpful and hope to see you on there pitching in!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...