Fan made Malifaux Tactica Wikia: PullMyFinger

karn987

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we would be more then happy to host Black and his wonderful adventures. I don't think we want a whole fan fic section just because the forums here do a better job of it.

But if you want to, request to join and then I can make a section for you since you've gone quite a long way with Black. You can pretty them up even more if you want, do some fancy stuff with the page they are on etc. It would be up to you what you want to do.

Pm'ed you KArn!

Sadly theres a fault in your article concerning Ryle. Hoffman's 'Maintain Machines' can't make Ryle ignore his abilitys as he's not a 'friendly' construct as stated in 'Maintain Machines'

Noted. I think there is more to it that was just left off, but I don't have my book with me to confirm. I'll get back to this later tonight if someone doesn't look into it earlier.

Sadly theres a fault in your article concerning Ryle. Hoffman's 'Maintain Machines' can't make Ryle ignore his abilitys as he's not a 'friendly' construct as stated in 'Maintain Machines'

Maintain Machines doesn't 'target' and therefore, Hoffman can first make Ryle ignore his ability that keeps him from being 'friendly'. Then anything else can be used on Ryle at will.

Again....if you have issues with this kind of stuff guys....use the Discussion tabs on the Wiki. ;)

Hey, this is pretty cool! I've linked you over on Tabletop Geeks. :)

http://tabletopgeeks.com/malifaux-downloads/

Linked added on badthingshappens in the resources section (http://www.malifaux.info)

Might alter the scope of my site to be more news/content driven rather than rules/tactics based now this is available, i'll think about it over the weekend although i think any clash is probably minimal at the moment.

Thanks!

Related Links section added:

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/Related+Links

I'll get to work on the Hamelin and Seamus tactica on Friday if no one else does before then, then I'll just leave it alone. :]

Promise. :]

I was going to work on Seamus but wanted to wait to see if you were going to put something up first, so I'm happy to wait and maybe just add a thing here or there

Hopefully I will get around to finishing McMourning soon then giving those minions a bash too

I was going to work on Seamus but wanted to wait to see if you were going to put something up first, so I'm happy to wait and maybe just add a thing here or there

Hopefully I will get around to finishing McMourning soon then giving those minions a bash too

Well I have a pretty full plate so you're more than welcome to start it up!

I can just add a few tidbits here and there to help out if you'd like. :]

Hey guys, loving the wiki (other than the distinct lack of Sonnia love ;P ), but seriously, why pullmyfinger? Doesn't exactly have a ring to it.

I blame and credit Lalochezia for that ;)

Basically its a fun name and it has some interesting catch phrases... like:

"I pulled the finger at PullMyFinger.wikispaces.com"

Or if we make an entrance banner:

"Do you dare pull the finger?" *Pictures of Summer holding out his finger*

But mainly to have a sense of humor in homage to Malifaux's sense of humor. Other then that.... I blame Lalo XD

Hey guys, loving the wiki (other than the distinct lack of Sonnia love ;P ), but seriously, why pullmyfinger? Doesn't exactly have a ring to it.

Workin' on that... I just picked her up and haven't really had a chance to play her... Come on over and write up her tactica! The more the marrier, right? ;)

I wanted to get my brother to do a version of the painting on the Sistine chapel only with gremlins:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKPVVgKuOH2v0ULN73kogz2IbGwpTpzy2POT8q_Nekj2LuF1FZ

But he was like, "Are you $$$$$$$$ing crazy? No, that would take forever. But I'll photoshop some jokers for you."

And I was all like, "Sold!"

...and that's my story.

I noticed my name was not mentioned. I wrote Tacticas too *runs away sobbing*

And some fantastic tacticas they are! :)

But, to my knowledge, they are not on the wiki. You are more than welcome to add them though. (and by more than welcome I mean...please do!)

If I'm wrong and you did add them just poke Karn and I'm sure he can add you to the first post.