May is Malifaux Month @ Waynesboro, PA

marshimartian

Neverland Games

4 E Main St

Waynesboro, PA

(717)655-5347

Every Wednesday from 5-9pm is Open Gaming and Demos. Whether you're new to the game, new to the area, or just want to try out a new crew, we've got all of them available for demos up to and including C. Hoffman.

Demos will also be available on the following Saturdays from 4-6pm:

April 30th

May 14th

May 28th

On May 4th we will be taking input for the format of our next league to begin on May 11th, bring your ideas!

Finally, a 40SS Fixed Faction Tournament will be held on May 29th at 1pm. More details will follow, will use Gaining Grounds format and the most up to date rules via the Malifaux Rules Manual.

Through the end of June, buy any Box Set, any rule book, and any fate deck/puppet deck and get 25% off!

Attend a demo through June 1st and you'll be entered to win a MaliCombaux (One rules Manual, One Box Set, One Fate Deck)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the forum, or call the store.

I have a couple tournaments I am running on the 28th, but will see if I can get a kitchen pass all weekend to come up on Sunday for your tournament. It would be nice to bring the Guild out to play in a tournament setting.