35 Scrap Lady J Strategy

Pitstop

I am new to playing. There are several guys that have been playing for months at my local store. I have assembled this crew for their 35 scrap. Not sure who the crew is I will be going against. Maybe Colette.

Lady J

Death Marshal (X2)

Nino Ortega

Guardian

Executioner

Scales of Justice

8 Soulstones

1. I plan to Burry the Executioner and carry him into close contact with a Death Marshal.

2. The Guardian will follow Lady J giving her +2Armor and taking her damage for her

3. Nino will try to use his 16 range Repeating Rifle to snipe and cover the Death Marshals, Executioner, Lady J while they try to charge my objective or slash the crap out of the enemy.

Thoughts?

Terry

Thanks for the help.

I was thinking Scales of Justice has (0) Balance - Discard 1 Control Card and Draw 1 Control Card....

I was thinking that would be a nice draw each turn to try and get rams or crows to get Headshot off with Nino, or get Jokers.

I first liked that to but when I proxyd him I never casted anything with him and that was a real bummer

so i took the goveners proxy :)

and he has cool abilitys 2 :)

I really liked the govenor proxy when reading him unitl I got to the part about your models dying if they lose wp duels. That scared me off the purchase and stirred me to the student of conflict instead for 1 more ss in cost. Guess it depends what group you are fighting.

2 more Soul Stones - its out of faction...

I really liked the govenor proxy when reading him unitl I got to the part about your models dying if they lose wp duels.

Its not WP duels, its only morale duels.

Watchful Eye: Friendly Guild models with LoS to this

model receive +2 Wp. Other Friendly Guild models

losing a Morale Duel while in LoS of this model are

killed.

All morale duels are WP duels, but not all WP duels are morale duels.

I have been running lady jay with Lucias leave the executioner and lady jay back , Lucias is very hard to duel since you cant cheat against him than fling lady Jay and the executioner into combat . take one less Marshal and lose some soul stones . the stones you wont need to defend her since she is in the back field can be used to help pay for Lucias .

At this point I would drop the guardian since she is safe in the back and take ryle who has awesome synergy with Lucias .

lady jay is a beat stick leave the totems and just beat stuff down on the charge she just needs to hit , all her pluses usually grant her great damage on the charge .

At this point I would drop the guardian since she is safe in the back and take ryle who has awesome synergy with Lucias .

Without Hoffman on the board, I don't really see any synergy between Lucius and Ryle (other than Reinforcements, which is good for most people) - I use Ryle with Lucius all the time, but mainly because he can do his own thing, without needing (or being able to benefit from) Lucius' support like the rest of his crew...

I'd bring along at least a Austringer if I were taking Lucius in a Lady Justice list, so he had something to attack with...

Ryle is elite division so can be used by Lucias as an attack node and also can go up to cb 7 with advanced training . letting Ryle shoot up too 6 times at cb 7 . Along with a watcher stacking the deck this can have a very brutal effect . That with his 12 to 16 inch range ( keep Lucias behind him allowing him his 0 action walk ) is a great source of board control .

After I get Lucias and Ryle in the group I fill out with marshals and the watcher leaving lady jay to have 6 stones in a 35 point game .

Ryle is elite division so can be used by Lucias as an attack node and also can go up to cb 7 with advanced training . letting Ryle shoot up too 6 times at cb 7 . Along with a watcher stacking the deck this can have a very brutal effect . That with his 12 to 16 inch range ( keep Lucias behind him allowing him his 0 action walk ) is a great source of board control .

After I get Lucias and Ryle in the group I fill out with marshals and the watcher leaving lady jay to have 6 stones in a 35 point game .

Afraid not - Lucius targets friendly models with issue command, and Ryle doesn't count as friendly when targeted...

Works with Hoffman thanks to maintain machines...

ahhh after reading the cards over again is true , only had about 3 games using Lucias this changes a bit , but not too much , Ryle still makes a great fire base for lady J and Lucias . Playing with Ryles zero action gives him shooting lanes that the opponent usually didn't see coming from Ryle .

Before I had the models I have now I ran

Lady j

3 marshals

Nino

executioner

peacekeeper or Santiago

I actually think instead of Santiago or peacekeeper 2 witchlings would be awesome giving a nice amount of activations . And would be great against Alp bombs .