MaliDoodles.

Tuesday

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! Don't mind at all-- I do want to clean them all up eventually, but recently time hasn't been conducive to doodle matters. But here's what I've got since last time:

Lilith.jpg

oohmagic.jpg

Minimanne.jpg

A two-parter (thumbnail for language. It's Sonnia.):

th_Uncalledfor1.jpg

th_Uncalledfor2.jpg

And finally, I want to come back to this idea once I've had more sleep. For now... of course that Hoffman wasn't taped hastily over a much worse-looking one. Of course not.

Gift.jpg

Awesome stuff Tuesday. A comic would be great too! I have always dreamed of one myself but I can only write, not draw. My stick figures would not do the fluff justice XD.

Also, I'm glad to see Leveticus in there, but not his big head. I love Malifaux for the less heroic bobble head sculpts, but they just had to go and make up for it all with Leveticus XD. I am sad!

Regards,

TV

Edited by (TV)

Thanks, everyone!

I'm glad more people enjoy my joke. :)

It is a good joke-- all credit goes to Da Big Baws for that one. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

And Ramos always has cake because that's the only reason he goes to Colette's parties in the first place.

(TV)-- Does the Leveticus sculpt really have a big head? Because I totally didn't have that in mind when I wrote that one; I just threw it in because his head in the drawing turned out so huge compared to Alyce. XD