Greetings from Brooklyn, NY

BrooklynMike

The players at NYC Metro Wargamers ( www.nycwargames.com ) have really gotten into Mallifaux big time, with about 10 of our 40 regular members with crews, or putting them together.

So, I'd like to introduce myself (I'm Mike, VP of the club) and the club to the forum ... we have active, have our own permanent location, and welcome visitors ... and are hooked on Mallifaux.

We'll probably be showing up on the boards with some of the dumb newbie questions (luckily we have one or two experienced players as guides, so maybe not too many) and hope to become active participants in the wyrd and wonderful world of Mallifaux.

*waves*

Greetings from the other side of Brooklyn!

I rarely make it into Park Slope from Williamsburg, but it's good to know there's a thriving Malifaux community over there, in case the boyfriend and I ever migrate, or want to make a day of it.

A new game shop just opened up in the hood over here (http://twentysidedstore.com/) so I'm hoping to get in there with some crews and some friends, get some games going over here. It would be nice not to have to go to Manhattan to seek out some games.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying the game so far, and the community here is usually pretty great about answering questions or queries.

Have fun!