[B=P5] Best Neverborn Master?

Jonas Albrecht

I dont understand how you could think that any of the neverborn masters don't have synergy with their minions.

But honestly,all of the Neverborn masters are really really powerful and amazing. I dont think I have played against any of their crews and not gone to myself "Damn I wish I had that models that could do that"

As for a personal fav? I havent gotten to play as a neverborn yet. Pandora seems to be someone that it wouldnt be anymore fun to play with then it is against. Zoraida...I cant get past the saggy naked senior citizen model to consider playing it,but her crews end up being half neverborn,half everything else so..*shrugs* too much model ADD at the moment. Dreamer...Well I could probably play the dreamer pretty well given all the many asskickings and near ties I have suffered at the hands of genetic. Lilith I could see being fun to paint her nephilim,and so its down to her or the dreamer.

Edited by Dark Alleycat

Dreamer has little to no synergy with non-nightmares. Lilith needs a strong nephlim army. Both Zoradia and Pandora have a lot synergetic options.

Zoradia can work with just about anything that doesn't have immune to influence.

Pandora gets a lot out of models that WP tests of some kind which is most of the Neverborn, but is probably one of the best solo masters.

LORD F'ing CHOMPY BITS!!!!!!!!!!!! Is the lord and master of the neverborn. To say other wise is to get your face ripped off by 10" claws, your guts devoured by 6" teeth.. All hail LORD CHOMPY BITS.All hail LORD CHOMPY BITS.All hail LORD CHOMPY BITS.All hail LORD CHOMPY BITS ect ect

LORD F'ing CHOMPY BITS!!!!!!!!!!!! Is the lord and master of the neverborn. To say other wise is to get your face ripped off by 10" claws, your guts devoured by 6" teeth.. All hail LORD CHOMPY BITS.All hail LORD CHOMPY BITS.All hail LORD CHOMPY BITS.All hail LORD CHOMPY BITS ect ect

So did you vote for Lord Chompy Bits? ;)

Hard decision, I like all of the book one masters. Lilith was my first love, the box set which brought me into Malifaux. I played a brawl with her last night, her and Zoraida together are just mean.

I am best with Lilith, so I try to play with others more. I have a suggestion for her future development. Change the name "master of Malifaux" to "Lilith wins".

She has recieved my vote.

Lilith needs a strong nephlim army. Both Zoradia and Pandora have a lot synergetic options.

Lilith works just fine in my experience with Sillurids and Waldgeists, as well as other Neverborn models. The only synergy she has with Nephilim is brood mother and her 0 action to collect blood. She does just fine with all of her other spells and 3 general actions.

Master of Malifaux combined with Illusionary Forest make Lilith work very well with waldgeists.

Sillurids are some of the few models which can hope to keep up with Lilith if she decides to run for a turn to get into a better position.

Does she work better with Nephilim? Yes, a little. Does she need to surround herself with an entirely Nephilim army? No, she does well enough with most Neverborn.

It's a huge toss up between Pandora or Zoraida for sure.

Pandora is just downright mean, and has all the gadgets to really destroy you quicklike.

But Zoraida is just super fun to play.

I'm going to vote Pandora based strictly on a Tournament mentality,

But Zoraida wins in my heart. <3

- So even though I am new to Malifaux, I voted Pandora. She's stupid and by stupid I mean awesome. The fact that I have killed casters with 2 spells in 1 turn is just totally unfair to the other side. Her synergy with woes is just ridiculous. "Hit me... no, I will transfer to my base contact woes." or "Hit yourself with your own melee weapon till you die." WOW!

- The Dreamer is something I look forward to trying out. I like the LCB concept with nightmares and tons of Teddys. LOL!

- Looks wise, Lilith looks the nicest. Not as much detail as LCB but just physically appealing.

Barby