Off Topic Playground

*Nom nom non, looks with the bag still on his beak*

Oh, ate them all princess XD

Today, not much, work Ironman, someone found my wallet, I'm picking it up tomorrow ^_^

I take that back, I don't have my wallet :(

Mourning guys did you miss me? *exposes piranha teeth with an evil grin*

Yeah i found those in hatchets basement, how do you like them?

Nice teeth

*walks in, a bounce in her step, a grin spread across her face*

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!!!

How is everyone!!??

If you go into the Wyrd store, place something in your shopping cart, fill out your shipping info (or log in) it will give you a list of shipping prices. They have different options for shipping too, though I'd guess they wont honor over nights during the Con (wouldn't want to kill the folks still in the warehouse... the killing is for the guys at GenCon :D). I put one of the flaming bases in my cart, and standard shipping was $3 and change...

I am one excited Panda >_<

*wanders off, following the smell of Blueberry Coffee*

yes... I'm gonna be caffeinated and super excited... just a heads up to the world: DUCK!!!!

No I'm a Chocobo not a duck

*Gets hit by a fridge*

Ouch, who threw that fridge

Wow thats a lot of postage lol...

Just out of curiosity can someone explain what the difference is between the 2 options I have available?

USPS Priority Mail® International Medium Flat Rate Box - 6 - 10 Days $45.50

USPS Priority Mail® International $35.60

Can't explain the difference, but i have just done a dry run using what i assume to be products of a similar size and weight and it comes to $6.50 shipping...less than the previous flat rate (i was basing on dead justice, avatar Justice and 2 x alts)....

And my ONLY option was USPS flat rate $6.50

Higher shipping or not, I'll still be getting Dead Justice and a few other goodies. I was planning to spend around $130 as it was, I'll just cut a couple of smaller things from my order to keep it at around the same price.

I also Added the Rising Powers book to my cart and the postage didn't go up, good news for us in the UK with that at least.

I won't be ordering any Terraclips though, those boxes weigh a tonne, lol.

You crazy americans and all these different types of coffee.. Just give me a mug, a spoon of decaff, a little splash of milk and some hot water....Voila!! Coffee..

Nothing fancy..... ;)

Booooo. I have a starbucks in my office. You cannot beat a good Vente, skinny caramel latte with an extra esspresso shot to wake you up in the morning

Booooo. I have a starbucks in my office. You cannot beat a good Vente, skinny caramel latte with an extra esspresso shot to wake you up in the morning

heh. too complicated..... by the time you've ordered that thing, you are twenty minutes late! ;)

@Abs: Blech! instant...

I know, but i have very little time as it is...can't be waiting for filter stuff.....what am i saying...i don't hardly drink coffee anyway!

:)

$ the postage costs more than the book!!!!!

Just added book 2 to that order, lost the first class option and the 1 day went to $11.85 from the previous $7.85.... and yet the UPS Flat rate is $12.00?!

1 day shipping is cheaper then UPS.... that can't be right...

Wow thats a lot of postage lol...

Just out of curiosity can someone explain what the difference is between the 2 options I have available?

USPS Priority Mail® International Medium Flat Rate Box - 6 - 10 Days $45.50

USPS Priority Mail® International $35.60

I get the same thing putting Justice box, Hooded Rider and RP book in to ship to Australia apart from ther USPS Priority mail being $39...

To be honest with the little difference between get here whenever and get here in 6-10 days I'm better off with the 6-10 days