Off Topic Playground

# walks in , notices coffee monolith places a small box on the floor , several mini mechanical spiders spew out and cover the monolith .. sparks flashing , needles sewing , in a short time the monolith floats back to its position #

morning everyone !

Just for fun I fed a bunch of terror tots those tag a longs and sent them on there way , this should be good .

*Watches several Terror tot's covered in dog fur, dog ears and other dog features run around*

Should I ask?

Hello all! Slow day here for me. Working on painting the LAST model I need to finish before GenCon: Dead Rider. Not even 100% sure I'll use it during games, but worth having painted, I suppose.

How's everybody's weekend going? Mine has been good in some ways, lousy in others, but that's life, I suppose. Gotta take it one day at a time.

@ Fell: You're not excited about GenCon or anything, are ya? :tongue2:

2 Days of work left before the fun begins. :D

*Opens the trap door a crack, peeks out.*

*Slips a sheet of paper through the gap before gently closing the door.*

*A dozen industrial grade dead bolts can be heard engaging on the other side, one by one.*

The note reads:

Bad News: #29 is loose in cellar. Doing my best to corral. No promises.

Good News: It ate pretty much everything else I was worried about.

Wish me luck!

Hatchethead

Edited by Hatchethead

Ahh! I really liked the mummy returns! its a funny film! :D

*giggles as she gets into her throne and snuggles up ready for bed*

It is indeed

@Hayzel , hey careful with that hat , girls are sexy in hats .

I just decided i am doing a Kirai crew for sure , it will give me a chance to use colors I normaly will not use . Like Jade , and orange .

Not as sexy geeky girls

#Walks in a spots a thin mint on the floor. Glances around to make sure nobody is watching then dusts it off and puts in in his mouth#

Urgh

#Spits it back out and throws it behind the pie monolith#

Too soon after toothpaste. Didn't taste right anyway.

Morning all, is the coffee monolith working?

*casually saunters into thread to be blinded by the sun reflecting off Orboros' teeth*

Whoa! Those are some shiny gnashers! Can you stop smiling, I forgot to fit my antiglare visor this morning....

Morning everyone...wassup?

I see there is a stink about shipping rates changing...Must admit this has me concerned as I am on a strict budget for Gencon purchases anyway, and any increases in postage will eat into what I can afford...

Does anyone have the actual postage details for Overseas, as i can't seem to find it on the website?

May have to forgo the LE's and just wait for the alts and avatars to be released as normal...I am not a cheerful bunny this morning....