Off Topic Playground

but it wasn't really that easy... and he lost his evil powers in the end, so he didn't really win... :P

And a few body parts to go with it... but her certainly did win for a good long time... the hundreds of dead Jedi will attest to that sadly )=

So who would be the Emperor then? Eric? Sketch has to defeat Eric by throwing him down a reactor shaft?

Huh... better not be going after me... I know his weakness *shakes fist and pulls self out of crater*

Lets not make a habit of using me as a projectile please Fell? I know I am large and have a heavy iron ball attached to my leg but that is no reason to throw me around ;)

PS: Choco for some reason your youtube links wont work for me :/

Huh... better not be going after me... I know his weakness *shakes fist and pulls self out of crater*

Lets not make a habit of using me as a projectile please Fell? I know I am large and have a heavy iron ball attached to my leg but that is no reason to throw me around ;)

PS: Choco for some reason your youtube links wont work for me :/

How not sure why, is it working for anyone else

How not sure why, is it working for anyone else

It looks like your using some sort of URL shortener like tinyurl or something. The Desktop part of the URL makes no sense to me, I don't usually see Youtube URL's like that...

Are you getting these through your web browser?

i can't see them (because the firewall at the high school blocks youtube (i know, right?)) but I bet they are the scenes from Final Fantasy when characters summon them...

Wow blocking Youtube at a school? Yet I can get to it from work? lol

But yeah I bet it's those scenes to... just want to know why the link wont work >.>

Nope I-pod might explain it then :(

Ohh that would be why. Often times mobile devices use different formats for their URL's and will often send you to a site that is only truly compatible with that device. Some times they will also shorten the URL on you and hide parts of it etc. Well that solves the mystery!

Nope I-pod might explain it then :(

yeah... i noticed that I can't stream videos from youtube.com on my ipod, it always kicks me to the youtube browser on the ipod and then says it can't load the video. I bet it works the other way too; stuff you can see using the app doesn't load onto other places...