Off Topic Playground

That reminds me MD, you haven't paid your rent yet?  ;)

Yeah I have... I sent 50% of my soul and sanity in the post the other day, I take no responsibility for the royal mail losing it! It was a small brown package addressed to

Abs the Sheep Wrangler

Just Beyond the Mists

Sheep Valley

Wales

• Like 1

Yeah, we still haven't made the Aauron rules yet. I think I will spend Sunday working on the cards and then we can figure out his rules. 

Do we make a Master one for Nathan too?

I say for shits and giggles we make Nathan a totem. Aauron should be a peon, BTW.

Add Depression and Voices, concentrate on Activation control, take Ama No Zako for HD's and Swallow Whole trigger if able. Thinking Iggy as Pandora's damage bank from Martyr. That's as far as I got. 

I meant what faction do you declare? I figured you meant Perdita instead.

Ohhh. The Pandora thing was because I figured out how to alpha strike and kill Pandora with Brewmaster in a single turn, but it can only be done when Brewie has the Red Joker to cheat with. I want to see if he was paying attention when I told him the order of operations. ;)

Also, I don't own Perdita... yet... waiting on Abuela and Pistoleros to become widely available. 

I do too, although she doesn't need them. She doesn't need much anything. Soulstones perhaps, but that's about it.