Off Topic Playground

I like it..

I think I will invest in Dungeon Saga now...it is likely cheaper than trying to find the original heroquest in a playable format, and I think it will satisfy those urgings ok..

So that's some of this month's "fun" money allocated...

Have I mentioned Shadows of Brimstone lately?

"Honey, you placed an order for the new Malifaux models we wanted, right?"

"WONG!"

...I'll see myself out.

Heh! Although my wife and I usually don't converse in English, so the joke would be a bit lost...

Assembled the two Latigo Pistolero's to be and Dashel. Forgot how time consuming the assembling was. :P

My Howard, Joss, Malifaux Child and Bishop are assembled and primed as of today. I never thought I would mention that many non-Guild models in one sentence.

@ Dirial....don't we all!

I am getting Dungeon saga in the hope this may persuade my wife to play a few games of it every now and then..it looks simple but involving enough..she is into fantasy and all that so hopefully I can persuade her!

Then after that, the slippery slope into Malifaux...

@ Dirial....don't we all!

I am getting Dungeon saga in the hope this may persuade my wife to play a few games of it every now and then..it looks simple but involving enough..she is into fantasy and all that so hopefully I can persuade her!

Then after that, the slippery slope into Malifaux...

Did I mention Shadows of Brimstone?

• Like 1

I believe all of the standard models (not counting the dragon and such in the KS) are single piece as well, so no assembly required.

I'm actually on the other side about the plastic models. Better that than all of the fiddly pinning that the metals required. One of my friends got the Colette metal crew and he was pinning tiny little Performer feet. Maddening.

I understand when it comes to too much to do at home. All of the repair and improvements and cleaning and organizing I have to do has basically left me feeling metaphorically punch-drunk.

Liking the books spoilers!

I won't be able to afford the shipping so will hold off the next big book "Shifting Loyalties"

The quickstart rules have got to be from the starter box..but again postage will rule me out of that..

There appears to be two? scenario /campaign booklets....intriguing...