Off Topic Playground

So what are every bodies plans for the weekend?

I've not got much planned and the Mrs is working so I'm gonna be really lazy, maybe paints some stuff, build some stuff and try to get a game or two in. I'm also still trying to decide if Hamelin is worth it. I think I can get the Hamelin starter box, 1 Obedient Wretch and 2 Rat Catchers for around £40 which includes the P&P. It's so tempting but I know sooner or later the plastics will come out. 

*sigh* 

As it's a public holiday, my weekend has started already. I slept in, had breakfast, played Shadows of Brimstone with my wife already. My brothe ris going to visit, and then we'll meet at a buddy's place, play some more games, grill some meat, and then go to the cinema for our meeting with Ultron.

Tomorrow, I'll paint a lot, maybe play Brimstone some more. Sunday, no idea.

As it's a public holiday, my weekend has started already. I slept in, had breakfast, played Shadows of Brimstone with my wife already. My brothe ris going to visit, and then we'll meet at a buddy's place, play some more games, grill some meat, and then go to the cinema for our meeting with Ultron.

Tomorrow, I'll paint a lot, maybe play Brimstone some more. Sunday, no idea.

Sounds like a damn fine weekend to me! We've got a public Holiday this weekend but ours is Monday so I'm going to whore the crap out of Warframe on my PS4 tomorrow. Sunday I'll probably try to motive myself to get some hobby stuff done and Monday well... that's anyone's guess. Maybe somewhere over the weekend I'll go see Age of Ultron. 

Sounds like a damn fine weekend to me! We've got a public Holiday this weekend but ours is Monday so I'm going to whore the crap out of Warframe on my PS4 tomorrow. Sunday I'll probably try to motive myself to get some hobby stuff done and Monday well... that's anyone's guess. Maybe somewhere over the weekend I'll go see Age of Ultron. 

Sounds good, too! Although I notice a significant lack of Shadows of Brimstone....

Bah. you're just saying that because we've played him and it was a boring as hell game. I'm sure with some practice I'd be able to get to grips with him. I'ev given up all hope with Yan Lo, I can't do the same for one of my beloved Outcasts!

I've had much fun playing Hamelin. Especially when I started to play him the controlling/beatstick he can be. Fun times.

I've had much fun playing Hamelin. Especially when I started to play him the controlling/beatstick he can be. Fun times.

I've heard he can be a lot of fun. Sooo many Rats though, I'm not quite sure what I'd do for Rat King Proxies though. Maybe the Skaven Rat Ogres? GW sell a pair of them with their Giant Rats kit. Either way Hamelin does seem to have a lot of tricks up his sleeve. I might just wait and focus on Leve, well, once I can get my hands on that sweet new plastic Deso Engine. 

I've heard he can be a lot of fun. Sooo many Rats though, I'm not quite sure what I'd do for Rat King Proxies though. Maybe the Skaven Rat Ogres? GW sell a pair of them with their Giant Rats kit. Either way Hamelin does seem to have a lot of tricks up his sleeve. I might just wait and focus on Leve, well, once I can get my hands on that sweet new plastic Deso Engine. 

MD waiting for his Desolation Engine.

I+ll+just+wait+here+_843f93ebe79e77772c2

I did plan to buy some crew boxes at the end of may, but somehow I'm doubting they are available by then.