Off Topic Playground

I have lost my mojo.

Or more importantly, the ability to quote and Gif...

Without which, my life on here is worthless...I can still Like but I will run out of those soon..

Abs, the poor man

Quote and gif he no longer can

What is he supposed to do?

How can he pull through?

His likes are slowly running out

what is this all about?

• Like 3

That's an unusual marriage. 

I was under the impression that NOT talking to the wife led to a happier marriage. May have to give this new theory a try.

Speaking of significant others, I think my wife may be a Malifaux savant. She's played two intro games as Lady J, but read the books. Get home from work last night and she's set up a table. 

Her: I want to try a new crew.

Me: Ok. 

She then proceeds to tear me apart with a Brewmaster crew, as if she's played that master since M2E. 

Unreal....

• Like 1

I was under the impression that NOT talking to the wife led to a happier marriage. May have to give this new theory a try.

Speaking of significant others, I think my wife may be a Malifaux savant. She's played two intro games as Lady J, but read the books. Get home from work last night and she's set up a table. 

Her: I want to try a new crew.

Me: Ok. 

She then proceeds to tear me apart with a Brewmaster crew, as if she's played that master since M2E. 

Unreal....

Now that is impressive.

I now want to see an wonderful, amazing Aaron vs MythicFox mod powers match. I'd be like aduel between Jedi masters.

EDIT Mr Darland seems to have his own name connected to some adjectives.....

Edited by Dirial

I now want to see an wonderful, amazing Aaron vs MythicFox mod powers match. I'd be like aduel between Jedi masters.

EDIT Mr Darland seems to have his own name connected to some adjectives.....

1) I can take away Fox's mod powers, he can't do the same. I'll win.

2) Upon further reflection, this place is not for me. I give them back to you, sir.