Off Topic Playground

The most expensive mtg card sits on $20.000+

Prices are kinda insane. And there they wonder why people find modern (where you need to spend around $300 on mana alone) unaccesable.

It's not a competition of skill or decks, it's basically a case of who has the most disposable income wins. It's as simple as that. 

What? People pay that for a card?

Oh yeah. It's basically no different to us paying say... £150 for a Red Joker that's a little bit shiny and rarer than the standard version. That's how insane these people are. 

Hahaha! As if $22,000 wasn't bad enough but then there's the $20 for shipping a single card as well just to really stick the knife in! Saying that if you can afford $22k for a card then $20 is nothing. If anybody actually buys that card they need to be castrated or even just straight up shot to prevent any further dumb ass offspring from being produced! :D

I begrudged paying any more than £10 for a single card back in the day. Even in Yu-Gi-Oh a competitive top tier meta deck will cost you a good £1000. That's not MTG crazy but it's still fucking insane. 

I have the Dead Justice box. I run the dead Marshals and the Dead Judge with the original Lady Justice. They are the best sculpts for them and the metal scales.

The Dead Justice herself is painted in Rezzer colors as a Dead Doxy / Belle in my Seamus crew with the words "Justice for sale. And justice for all.. Ha ha ha. -S." written on her tombstone. :D yes. There's clear innuendo there.

Hope abs doesn't see this..

• Like 1