Off Topic Playground

I don't blame you for hating on bourbon if Jim Beam is your baseline. Jim Beam is serviceable- easy to drink, decent enough for mixed drinks, and a fairly cheap way to get trashed. It's not a connoisseur's spirit, though you need Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's, and Johnnie Walker for a proper Three Wise Men :P

Insert bitching about how I can't get real Brie de Meaux and who knows how many great European beers despite the "global economy" here. There are plenty of great microbrews and such that don't even leave their home states, much less get exported anywhere.

I'd ship you some bourbon sample bottles if I thought I could do it legally and without it costing a fortune. This site appears to have some of the stuff I mentioned, and the prices seem to at least match up with the equivalent American site. The same site Crush linked has a best bourbons list that seems to know its stuff.

I think its because it was blocking anything that had "games" or "game" in the address... then they realized we needed to have access to some sites that had that word, because we sometimes research things that appear on people's credit cards that they don't recognize!

But I am perfectly fine to praise Aaron.  He said he loved me at Adepticon, therefore I am his loyal subject.