Off Topic Playground

I'm actually AT work. The perks of being a supervisor - I have minions. 

Same. Well, the work part. Not really a supervisor. I guess the paralegal is a minion. And the interns don't arrive for another two weeks...

Morning, guys!

You're right, Schnitzel is awesome. Spätzle are awesome, too.

Speaking of GoT, have my own personal theory (I've read all the books). I'm convinced that no one is safe other than Arya, Jon Snow, Daenerys, and Tyrion. I wouldn't be surprised if one of Snow or Tyrion died by though.

Seriously? If you've read all the books, one of them is in a pretty dire situation right now.

So, how do we know that this is no rpg forum? No spoiler tags.

Spoiler ahead

My theory is that Daenerys, Tyrion and Jon, as they are all Targaryens, wil be the three dragon riders. Jon as an undead, of course. Like in the legend of Azor Ahai, Jon will have to kill Daenerys to power the sword to drive back the darkness. Sadly, I think Arya will be on the other side, as she gets schooled by the Faceless Men who clearly work for the Evil God. So the boss fight might be undead Jon Targaryen vs Arya Stark. Not sure how Tyrion will fir into this, but he is definitely a Targaryen, too.

Morning guys.

I had a bad day yesterday. First I wanted to play some online games, but for some odd reason my internet was borked. Several resets of router/switch/pc and cable replacements didn't work, and I got pretty frustrated. In my frustration and anger, I knocked some terrain pieces of my table, which of course shattered into many pieces. I wanted to pick them up, but one of them stabbed my foot. Being more pissed, I decided to boot up Dragon Age, but the game decided to not recognize my mods. 

So I spend the rest of my evening trying to come up with ways to kill zFiend.

fun evening.

• Like 1

Boo, PD, that sucks balls!

So, enlighten us: What did you think of, and how high do you measure your chances? :D

Chances of killing him were pretty high.

The hard part was to make sure he did stay dead.

Also "Your Honor, it was zFiend" is a good defense in court.

• Like 1

Chances of killing him were pretty high.

The hard part was to make sure he did stay dead.

Also "Your Honor, it was zFiend" is a good defense in court.

I figured the hard part would be to find him in the first place.

Followed by a Traditional Viking Burial I hope. I told the Mrs that's how I want to go. She wasn't keen on the idea :(

Would you want an arrow, or would a flare gun suffice?

Would you want an arrow, or would a flare gun suffice?

Minigun with Tracer Rounds :D

giphy.gif

Nah, It involves spreading his ashes in the four corners of the globe...

At least that way I get to do some tourism..so his death wouldn't have been in vain. ;)

It also makes his revival that much more difficult! ;)

• Like 2

I'm a big fan of English breakfast. I even like those beans in tomato sauce.

The French have the best breakfast bread: baguette and croissant are heavenly things. Sadly, they don't do a lot with them.

Italians have good cappuccino, but they don't have much to go with it.

In Bavaria, Weißwurst with sweet mustard is a breakfast, and it's pretty good... as supper.

The rest of Germany, it's mostly rolls with sliced ham or Dutch cheese. Good, but nothing extraordinary.

I like American breakfast, by the way: Scrambled eggs and bacon, and white bread, and a lot of fat. Couldn't eat that every day, but from time to time... yummy.