Off Topic Playground

*rolls eyes*

Remind me never to hire MD for anything.

I really need to get some time set aside to build some more damn models....I just looked at my pile of boxes this morning and sighed..

Hahaha! A new reputation is born!

I've been doing that for weeks. I've got Lucius, Von Schill's Plastics and now Leve as well as 3 Belles and 2 Metal Gamin... Effort!

He is perfectly tuned to the mercenary spirit.

"You were supposed to collec this!"

"You only paid me to guard these people."

You see, this guy gets it!! :D

Now, this is my image of MD.

I don't drink to get drunk and pass out! I drink because it makes the game more... "interesting". Although it sometimes get's a bit out of hand, this one time I accidentally stood on a friends Rotten Belle during a game of Floorifaux. That didn't go down too well. Later that day though we played Warhammer and I also trod on one of my Ogre Kingdoms Sabretusks and it exploded into about 6 pieces because of that GW Finecrap stuff. Aaaah, good times! I was let off the hook because the Belle only came off her base and my beloved kitty was well and truly fucked. 

*thankful he doesn't have a 'title'*

I have literally counted my unbuilt models..80....80!

On the plus side if I manage to build those in the next few weeks I will have over 200 Built models!

I don't even want to know how many built models I have. My Warhammer armies alone will come to well over 300, easily!