Off Topic Playground

I did get scabies once, it sucked.  The nursing home I was working in had a bunch of CNAs that were bathing residents in THE SAME BATHWATER!!!!  An entire wing got scabies, it was horrible, horrible, horrible.  And of course a lot of the nurses got scabies too, as a result.  I'm happy to say that nursing home is now shut down.

Morning, Tom.

Tired. Also, sore throat. Coming down with a flu, or probably allergies, I think. Would be a bit early, but who knows.

I don't get the person who wants to play Malifaux, but without scary or dirty stuff. That's ... I don't know, man.

Morning everybody.

That was a quite frustrating evening yesterday. Internet refused to work properly. Even Percussive Maintenance did not work!

Morning, PD. Well, that sucks. I hate those kind of problems.

Have you been stalking the forums just waiting to see how and when zFiend would log on?

He does that. Weird little Neverborn. He always sends me a message when I've been offline a good while. "Hey wanna play on Vassal?" that annoying little Gupps. :P

He does that. Weird little Neverborn. He always sends me a message when I've been offline a good while. "Hey wanna play on Vassal?" that annoying little Gupps. :P

I see Tom as more of a sneaky little Sorrow. Trying to incite war and madness within the Stooges like he did... IT'LL NEVER WORK!!!

200.gif