Off Topic Playground

Also welcome aboard TehMik! We had a discussion earlier about the force and hands free wanking. What are your thoughts on that? :D

I dunno. Would need more information. Like, what does the Force feel like? Is it just friction, or can it emulate the feeling of someone/something.

These are all important considerations.

• Like 1

I dunno. Would need more information. Like, what does the Force feel like? Is it just friction, or can it emulate the feeling of someone/something.

These are all important considerations.

Now, there's an overthinker. ZFiend talks about wanking, not rocket science.

Now, there's an overthinker. ZFiend talks about wanking, not rocket science.

Also I'd say if you can strangle someone with the force you can wank off with it. Same thing.

See?

I think TehMik is a fine addition to this group.

You just want someone who puts the same amount of consideration to innuendo as you do. I mean, MD just wanted to zap Witnesses with lightning!

Before zFiend, never really thought of using the Force like that. Man, so many possibilities. Many of them leading to HR complaints and probably worse.

It's called the ZFiend Effect. Soo, you'll make What she said-jokes...

Nope, regular coffee... I am all kinds of energetic, and it's the afternoon lag, right before more work comes in the door. Though, thanks to Dropbox, I have all my Malifaux books at my disposal. Should probably start reading up on more things. 

Don't do it. You just got a paycheck! This is dangerous territory.

Here there be monsters!

azure_6582a1509c098a7d1cd49706b0301971.g