Off Topic Playground

You can run a Justice and Judge list with 6 Marshals. It's great. You'll lose though. :D

Maybe you get really, really lucky?

Ugh the pineapple headed fucknut is at the gym again. Man I have never seen anyone wanting to fuck the mirror as much as that kid.

....... Why do I want details?

Details? That knobend has the hair that's full on top, no sides. Thus pineapple.

He keeps walking past ALL THE MIRRORS and does this eye squint every single time. He seeks all the machines / positions that are in front of a mirror and does nothing but stare in the mirror. When he has to do something that has no mirrors he does the set and seeks a mirror. Fucking hell.

Best thing is that fucker is in no shape at all. :D Oh and he keeps fucking shaping his hair! The fuck does it matter what your hair looks like at the gym!

• Like 2

I had a funny encounter at a gym once. I had a woman come over and talk to me about how she had just moved into the area and how she'd just broken up etc etc. I told this my friend right after at school, she was all excited about it like wow, yeah, so what did you do? To which I replied "triceps". And she was like wtf? Wtf do you mean triceps? I just said I did triceps. She was mad at me for a week because I didn't catch on that flirting. :D

• Like 3

I had a funny encounter at a gym once. I had a woman come over and talk to me about how she had just moved into the area and how she'd just broken up etc etc. I told this my friend right after at school, she was all excited about it like wow, yeah, so what did you do? To which I replied "triceps". And she was like wtf? Wtf do you mean triceps? I just said I did triceps. She was mad at me for a week because I didn't catch on that flirting. :D

That was your only chance at a not-insane lady :D

The mucking out story..not that interesting lol..

It was while I was at college and I was looking for temp jobs just to pay drinking expenses, as you do.

One of the girls on my course lived nearby and owned horses.  She offered to pay me £25 to help her muck out the stables as they were having a new horse in and wanted it to look good. They took horses from individuals who paid them a housing fee.

I agreed (well she was ok looking) and went there at the weekend.  Turns out she had fancied me for a while and literally made a move whilst I had a shovel of shit in my hands.  It did mean I couldn't stop her kissing me..I didn't.

We dated a few times, had fun (You know what I mean) but went our separate ways.  I never did get that £25 actually.  Bitch.

Told you it wasn't interesting!  :)

• Like 2