Off Topic Playground

Single? A bit mental? Like just a bit or a lot?

OK, I was being kind. She's utterly nuts. Not in a bunny boiler kind of way but she is pretty erratic, excitable and REALLY girly. She's irritates me from time to time because she's too damn happy! I'm one of those typical miserable Brits so really happy people just piss me off! She's also recently broke up with a long time partner so I honestly couldn't say if she's still single. 

Wait... why am I telling you this? It's not like I'll be hooking you guys up at my wedding! 

OK, I was being kind. She's utterly nuts. Not in a bunny boiler kind of way but she is pretty erratic, excitable and REALLY girly. She's irritates me from time to time because she's too damn happy! I'm one of those typical miserable Brits so really happy people just piss me off! She's also recently broke up with a long time partner so I honestly couldn't say if she's still single. 

Wait... why am I telling you this? It's not like I'll be hooking you guys up at my wedding! 

Yes, yes you will....

Stooges appearing on the wedding.

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-

• Like 2

music is a mix of classic old songs (Queen, Bowie, Earth Wind and Fire, Thin Lizzy etc) dancy stuff (drum and base, house etc) and a bit of cheesy shit for the Mrs and there is a bar but I'll be damned if I'm paying to feed everybody AND get them pissed up! 

No open bar? Boo! I seriously don't get why other cultures make that bit optional. In Germany, no open bar means no guests.

Music seems a bit odd. Who would want to dance to House? Rest seems okay, I think. Is cheesy shit including stuff like "I was made for loving you" by Kiss?

No open bar? Boo! I seriously don't get why other cultures make that bit optional. In Germany, no open bar means no guests.

Music seems a bit odd. Who would want to dance to House? Rest seems okay, I think. Is cheesy shit including stuff like "I was made for loving you" by Kiss?

We are providing free booze in the form of bottles of wine on the tables, afternoon cocktails to enjoy in the garden and champagne during the speeches / toast but the bar itself would cost us considerably more on top of the food which is by far the most expensive part of our day. We have roughly 75 guests for the day and probably another 40-50 for the evening. We aren't made of money! 

Oh I forgot! The music choices were a joint effort from me and the Mrs. The cheesy stuff is stuff like Steps and Chezney Hawkes etc. 

We are providing free booze in the form of bottles of wine on the tables, afternoon cocktails to enjoy in the garden and champagne during the speeches / toast but the bar itself would cost us considerably more on top of the food which is by far the most expensive part of our day. We have roughly 75 guests for the day and probably another 40-50 for the evening. We aren't made of money! 

Oh I forgot! The music choices were a joint effort from me and the Mrs. The cheesy stuff is stuff like Steps and Chezney Hawkes etc. 

Oh, I know how expensive that is. It's just that here people would rather go naked and not offer food at all before the guests have to pay a single drink themselves.

Steps and what now? Never heard of them.