Off Topic Playground

Tell me about it! I was a Lvl 27 Knight-Enchanter last time. There was literally nothing in the game I couldn't take head-on. Just walk in, slap it around, done. Now, I'm a Lvl 6 Warrior....

*whispers* Psst, zFiend, you still planning your surprise visit in England?

Tell me about it, it's pretty depressing when you go back to the start. What platform are you playing it on? I found it was really buggy on the PS4.

Wait... what?!

A man? Well taken that he likes tits it's kinda a safe bet to say he hasn't had one.

Though he does like sheep..

I notice the hunk of meat, while you notice the... ah, no, on second thought, let's not go there.

Tell me about it, it's pretty depressing when you go back to the start. What platform are you playing it on? I found it was really buggy on the PS4.

PC. Bugs were not that huge a problem. I just had a lot of trouble to make it work in English. Stupid EA.

Wait... what?!

I just thought about the worst thing that could happen...

:D

I just thought about the worst thing that could happen...

:D

I told the Mrs you guys had threatened to gate crash our wedding. She said "They'd better fucking not! If they actually turn up I'll kick them all in the nuts, then I'll kick you in the nuts!" 

As far as I'm concerned that's just about the worst thing that could happen! 

I told the Mrs you guys had threatened to gate crash our wedding. She said "They'd better fucking not! If they actually turn up I'll kick them all in the nuts, then I'll kick you in the nuts!" 

Aww, I'm a pleasure at weddings. I got showered with appreciation last weekend, for my partying skills.

So if I get kicked in the nuts, you get kicked in the nuts? Fair enough. Share the pain I always say. We have a deal sir.

Being kicked in the nuts to watch MD being kicked in the nuts on his own wedding? Seems like a fair deal to me.

• Like 1

So if I get kicked in the nuts, you get kicked in the nuts? Fair enough. Share the pain I always say. We have a deal sir.

You guys will be the death of me! Quite literally. Besides would you REALLY want to cross the Atlantic just to see little ol' me getting mullered by the Mrs? Wait... don't answer that!!

Aww, I'm a pleasure at weddings. I got showered with appreciation last weekend, for my partying skills.

I'm sure you're an absolute delight! Still... I'd like to be able to enjoy me wedding night if you know what I mean ;)

I do enjoy weddings. The cake at least. 

Sounds like a plan.

You guys will be the death of me! Quite literally. Besides would you REALLY want to cross the Atlantic just to see little ol' me getting mullered by the Mrs? Wait... don't answer that!!

Heh. heh. heh. heh.

I do enjoy weddings. The cake at least. 

Oh my cake is going to be the shit!! It's 3 tiers with 3 flavours

Tier 1 = Apple, Pecan, Cinnamon and Raisin Fruit Cake (Gross but the Mrs wanted it so... yeah)

Tier 2 = White Chocolate and Passion Fruit Sponge Cake (This is the fucking bomb!)

Tier 3 = Double Chocolate Mud Fudge Cake with Brownie Layers (HELL YEAHHH!)

All decorated in white icing with stuff like romantic writing all around it and underneath each layer is one of my favorite superheroes poking their head out from underneath the icing! :D

Also.. I was fully sold on the whole you getting kicked in the nuts bit. Now there's epic cake too? Make a reservation for me mate.

Besides my nuts have led me only to stick into some of the worst pits of hell in my life, they deserve a kicking. :P win/win. Revenge!

Oh my cake is going to be the shit!! It's 3 tiers with 3 flavours

Tier 1 = Apple, Pecan, Cinnamon and Raisin Fruit Cake (Gross but the Mrs wanted it so... yeah)

Tier 2 = White Chocolate and Passion Fruit Sponge Cake (This is the fucking bomb!)

Tier 3 = Double Chocolate Mud Fudge Cake with Brownie Layers (HELL YEAHHH!)

All decorated in white icing with stuff like romantic writing all around it and underneath each layer is one of my favorite superheroes poking their head out from underneath the icing! :D

Oh yeah, tell us more about that to discourage us from coming over. Always remember that you practically party beside an airport, and that my wife works for an airline and I can fly really cheap.

7S-Wedding-Crashers.gif

Tier 1 is a waste of cake.

Tiers 2-3 makes me wanna be fat.

Tell me about it!

Fruit cake? Why? Almost as bad as fruit chips.

Rest however... *Drools*

Traditionally us Brits like to be sadistic and force fruit cake on our Guests but as I fucking hate fruit cake we went for something traditional-ish for the smallest tier but it's got an entirely modern twist on it. It's more like a fruity sponge cake so that the oldies can have their fruit cake whilst we scoff the good shit at the bottom of the cake! :D