Off Topic Playground

As an aside, I am kind of glad that the release schedule has slipped a bit as it now spreads out my purchases further.

This can only be a good thing as I am also looking to add a few Skitaari to my Imperium force in 40k..(yes, I still play 40k).

Already have approximately 2000 pts of Raven Guard and an Imperial Knight (thankfully not painted yet so could do in Mechanicum colours to tie in)

Also MD and Dirial have been slipping up lately. :D

That is what... NO I WON't FALL SO LOW!

As an aside, I am kind of glad that the release schedule has slipped a bit as it now spreads out my purchases further.

This can only be a good thing as I am also looking to add a few Skitaari to my Imperium force in 40k..(yes, I still play 40k).

Already have approximately 2000 pts of Raven Guard and an Imperial Knight (thankfully not painted yet so could do in Mechanicum colours to tie in)

The Skitarii models are so lovely. Right when I swore I wouln't buy anymore 40k....

I just like the ability to drop scheme markers if they die (again), plus Molly and Datsue Ba can give them an extra walk each on turn 1. Just in case Line In The Sand is my best option.

A friend of mine summons The Drowned on the center line with Molly so that they immediately die and drop a marker... Stupid Molly! 

Crush started it.

Morning, Praetor.

I built the Plast Craft Malifaux Tower yesterday. Maybe I will have a really cool table soon. Meaning I have to paint it first, which I estimate to be done by christmas... 2016.

• Like 1