Off Topic Playground

You could keep up as well... ;)

I could. But it's like adapting a Helene Fischer song. I know I could do the lyrics better, but sometimes it's better to lean back and just enjoy... this metaphor doesn't work out so well.

I'm really spiraling out of control though. Yesterday me and my friend heard something like "wow it is so long and hard" at class, they were talking about leg muscles or something. I wasn't paying attention. Immediately I leaned over to my friend and said "that's what she said" she just looked at me with a confused face. :D

• Like 1

I'm really spiraling out of control though. Yesterday me and my friend heard something like "wow it is so long and hard" at class, they were talking about leg muscles or something. I wasn't paying attention. Immediately I leaned over to my friend and said "that's what she said" she just looked at me with a confused face. :D

You should really introduce us!

You're the one who is slipping, in keeping an eye on the forums. Walter was here today!

I see the word Zoraida and my eyes glaze over, my brain slips into a coma like state and it takes a good 5 mins to recover. That ragged old crone doesn't interest me at all! Now the rest of her crew box is a different matter entirely! 

She just doesn't interest me in the slightest. I don't like any of her models and the whole voodoo hag thing just doesn't do anything for me. Also I don't want to be one of those dick players that uses a Wp 10 model. Now JuJu and Silurid I'm OK with but Zoradia... nope!

She just doesn't interest me in the slightest. I don't like any of her models and the whole voodoo hag thing just doesn't do anything for me. Also I don't want to be one of those dick players that uses a Wp 10 model. Now JuJu and Silurid I'm OK with but Zoradia... nope!

That's interesting. I have not found a single Master in the game that doesn't interest me. Some I find more compelling, true, but none that I find not compelling.