Off Topic Playground

Ramos IS fun.

I will be getting Kaeris, and Ironsides.

Strangely I have no urge to get Marcus...

And zFiend is slowly turning to Guild.... :)

He is already Guild.

Kaeris looks vagely interesting. Might get her when her crew comes out, because it looks great. But she has low priority on my list.

I should poke my opponent tomorrow to see if the Mysterious Emissary is available. With Him, Waldgeists and Ama no Zako I can make some serious terrain evilness...

• Like 1

Well well look at Mr. Moneybags over here. :D

Didn't say that. I'm just not a big spender at all.

It's only a matter of time. He was already looking at the resser boxes.....

I always was. Never gave in. Molly wasn't out, though, so there's that...

• Like 1

Just kidding mate. Didn't mean no offense. :) I know money can be a sensitive matter so better clear that straight up.

None taken. Since my wife and I finished studying and started working, we haven't changed our life style much. That just meant that we had the money for the wedding, not that we're swimming in it.

I also would have the money to buy more crews. That's not the cause. I just know that if I started, I'd never stop.

I'm for shovel. Can't beat the image of a man grabbing the nearest stick and dealing out violence with it. Hammer seems too planned....

Shovel also implies that he can beat you down with whatever is handy, as opposed to having a dedicated weapon.

I take a small amount of each paycheck that I know I don't need for essentials and have it deposited into a separate checking account. That account is play money for whatever hobby stuff or consumerist stupidity I want to spend it on. Makes it easier to be OK with frivolous purchases and also helps me see how much I'm spending on stuff like that. It's also nice if we want to go eat someplace pricey.

Seriously, even $10/9€/£6.7 per paycheck can steamroll into something good.

The funny thing is, I have a feeling I'm going to be spending what's in there now on a new dishwasher next, hahaha.