Off Topic Playground

I'm not that big a fan of cartoons generally. (Now, comics is something totally different. The Sandman might be my favourite book, and I'm including TSoIaF.) But both Avatar series are just so good that even cartoon deniers have no chance but to admire them.

Also, Mei Feng head canon.

What is your favourite master from each faction? If you can only pick one.

Guild:  Lady J ( I mean, no shock there!)

Ressers: McMourning

Arcanists: Colette (no shock again)

Neverborn: Lilith (note the redhead theme lol)

Outcast: Viktorias

Thunders: Brewmaster (excuse to get two gremlin masters in!)

Gremlins: Som'er

Refuses the Guild life so hard that he chooses the middle of the Quarantine Zone to setup headquarters, just because he knows they can't do anything about it. Plus he outfits all his people with crazy steampunk armor, top of the line equipment, and is every bit the definition of badass. 

Ah yes, that. His whole fluff. Two sentences.

• Like 1

I already have a hard choice picking what master I like to play. I shouldn't try out new masters to play actually... (But I do it anyway)

This is true..i currently have (counts fingers, and toes) 18 masters to choose from....

Invariably I pick Lady j, Perdita or Lilith as these are the crews I have most models for (see above statement about only playing a model once I have it)

I usually play stuff I like at the moment. Though I often semi-decide on a master beforehand. 

That's why I only have Guild. 7 Masters is way too hard already.

I once decided to cull my master play list. Then I ended up with more masters. I blame the "Shiny....." syndrome.

Favorite Masters, let's see:

Guild: Lady Justice for play, Hoffman for fluff

Ressers: Nicodem for play, Molly for fluff

Arcanists: Rasputina

Neverborn: Tie between Lynch and Collodi- I don't play Neverborn

Outcasts: Tara for play, Viks for fluff

Ten Thunders: Mei-Feng

Gremlins: Ophelia for play, Wong for fluff- I don't play Gremlins, either.

The only reason Von Schill is not entirely based on Hulk Hogan is that he loses more than once a year, and not just to certain people :P