Off Topic Playground

Sounds as a reasonable combo Dirial. Doesn't sound too impressive from the face of it, but well. 

Yeah, but cheap Minions with :+fate and Armor 2 can be quite a headache. That's why I want to try it, just to check if it's worth it.

My play with Zoraida would definitely be: Take BBS, stuff your list with Illuminated, Bewitch every enemy. Profit.

Dressing is overrated.

Agreed, I often spend my lazy Saturdays in my underwear playing games or painting. The Mrs frowns upon such behavior but my Dad always had a saying that applies here.

"Remember son, when a man is the king of his castle he can do what he wants with his days off." :D

Lol.

Out of curiosity, per faction and out of the masters you own/play/want to own, are you able to list them in favourite order with regards playstyle, fluff etc?

I think mine would be:

Guild:  Lady j, Perdita, Hoffman, Sonnia, Lucius, Lucas

Ressers: Seamus, McMourning, Kirai, Molly, Yan Lo

Arcanists: Colette, Ramos, Rasputina, Kaeris, Mei Feng, Ironsides

Neverborn: Lilith, Pandora, Dreamer, Zoraida

Outcast: Viks, Von Schill, Leveticus

Gremlin: Som'er, Ophelia, Brewmaster, Ulix, Mah tucket, Wong

Yes that will be 30 masters!

Obviously some crews aren't out yet so the positioning might change once I play games with them.  I don't like proxying and won't play a model unless I own it (silly me!)

And on that note, my LGS has the crew box for Mei Feng in stock.  Yet I am holding out in the hope he will get more levi, von schill and also the dreamer box in stock this month.  Given I can only afford two crew boxes..which two?

30 masters? Why not grab the 9 remaining as well...

From those I have played, and enjoyed.

Ressurectionists: (Tara), Kirai, McMourning

Outcasts: Hamelin, Tara, Leveticus, Jack Daw

Neverborn: Pandora, Dreamer, Collodi, (Lynch)

Yet to test: Zoraida, Molly, Brewmaster and Mah Tucket (Gremlin box I plan to get because of my lost bet)

Better one crew box in the hand than three on the shelves. So Grab Mei Feng and maybe Schill.