Off Topic Playground

You can download the rules n shit for free on their site although it's literally the bit about how to play the game and faction rules. The force organisation, missions etc is in the actual book.

Oh... Also... you can customize every aspect of your own personal Warlords. Stats, wargear, abilities, weapons THE LOT! It's well fun and fairly cheap to get into. I got a Starter box and I ebayed the Rulebook. £50 and I have a small 500 point force to piss around with. If you like the Malifaux system and want to try something a little different it's worth checking out. 

I like messing around with personal warlords. Always interesting to trick with. 

Free rules makes for increased test chances.

Exactly this. I downloaded and read the rules, they sounded fun so for a fairly minor investment of £50 I could give the game a try. Also I spent a few hours scouring the interwebz for proxies for Warlords I'd customized. So it's a lot of fun even if you're not actually playing the game! :D

I hear Prodos has a sort of Henchman program but rumor has it it's no where nearly as good as Wyrd's program of which I am a proud member. 

Currently applying socks and pants to the affected areas... the socks are okay, but I mind the pants

Pants are overrated.

Okay, seriously, how am I supposed to work my ninja mojo with the site slowdown today? I cannot work like this.