Off Topic Playground

I have no idea. I'm not a mist expert. The only mist we have is when Abs' mist escapes. (usually during solar eclipses)

That's true, I suppose you would have spent most of your childhood learning how to wrangle yourself some Tulips and Windmills though. Such skills don't translate well to a British environment. 

That's true, I suppose you would have spent most of your childhood learning how to wrangle yourself some Tulips and Windmills though. Such skills don't translate well to a British environment. 

Windmill Wrangling sounds dangerous. They aren't very fast, but they have a mean left hook.

Congrats Dirial, by the way....welcome to the club.

I saw your age discussions earlier, man I feel old..

Thanks, man.

Why would you feel old? If you're older than us, you can obviously perfectly relate to younger people which is good, isn't it?

I will be 40 on Sunday.

Will there be a party?

And I don't know if relating to younger people is a good thing?  Shouldn't I be sitting in a chair with my slippers and pipe?

Relating to younger people keeps the mind agile and the own conservatism in check. Also, slippers and pipe does sound like a good plan to me, too, so it's no sign of old age...

Nice to see zFiend is loving me being here!

As for a party, not really.  On the actual day I will, however, be watching my football team playing at Wembley in the FA Trophy final!  Hope they win.

And welsh wenches.  I am being biased but Wales does seem to have some lovely girls/women....but if you are after the skinny types, not so much...more slighty curvy.  Trying to think of an example build lol......Beyoncé?