Off Topic Playground

Well... I'm glad to see Dirial survived his wedding and is now back to continue his reign as king of the ninja's and general insane ramblings with us :D

Me too! Morning MD.

*snicker*

This is not good... I'm curious.... but I know you two...

46ce4dcaac60b69ba41c297d4fac6d3f.jpg

Morning! How was it all in the end?

It was great. We had a really cool party with lots of great people. My new brother-in-law had to pay his mattress, so my own brother awarded him the title "Little Sibling Trying To Get The Groom Drunk The Most".

Honeymoon was great. Spending time together, just the two of us, after all that craziness. I would advise you to not only go to a cool place, but plan on doing something you both enjoy. It's a great feeling.

I've got just under 3 months to go until my big day so I'm not sure how to feel. At the moment it's a mix of excitement, terror, anxiety, joy and the urge to get utterly drunk. Is that normal?!

Sounds pretty normal to me. I had no reason to be terrified, but apart from that it sounds just like my experience. ;)

Also, the cake was great. But it was too big for me alone. I gave it a good shot, though.

So, what is our drinking game?

Take a shot when a Walter gif is posted

Take a shot when the "oh, yes" gif is posted

Take a shot when zFiend has barely masked innuendo.

Take a shot when PD posts a poem.

Take a shot when MD alludes to playing drunk.

Take a shot when Aaron visits the Off Topic Thread.

It was great. We had a really cool party with lots of great people. My new brother-in-law had to pay his mattress, so my own brother awarded him the title "Little Sibling Trying To Get The Groom Drunk The Most".

Honeymoon was great. Spending time together, just the two of us, after all that craziness. I would advise you to not only go to a cool place, but plan on doing something you both enjoy. It's a great feeling.

Sounds pretty normal to me. I had no reason to be terrified, but apart from that it sounds just like my experience. ;)

Also, the cake was great. But it was too big for me alone. I gave it a good shot, though.

Take a shot when PD posts a poem.

Take a shot when MD alludes to playing drunk.

Take a shot when Aaron visits the Off Topic Thread.

That's great to hear. We can't really afford a proper honeymoon immediately so we are postponing that but we are going away for a week after our big day to spend some quality time together. 

Our cake is gonna be epic! It's got 3 flavors on it. Chocolate Fudge Cake, Passion Fruit & White Chocolate and some fruity shit I wont acknowledge as cake but it's gonna be awesome. The cake topper is going to be a rendition of me on my PS4 and the Mrs trying to drag me away from it! :D

Man that drinking game sounds dangerous. I'll get the ambulance on speed dial. I think my liver will need to be replaced after just one day of that!