Off Topic Playground

I'd have to kick my female metalhead gym rat roommate out. She would probably have something to say about that. But rent is cheap in my area, and it's a short underground ride to the big city from where I am.

Now now. Let's no be hasty here. I am certainly sure we can get to a compromise. I am very good at sharing, so I don't mind sharing the room with a gal like that. :P 

How was the honeymoon?

Great!

I know you go more for girls than old buildings, but I'm kind of a history and culture geek, and Rome was a Schnitzel in that regard. The Pantheon and the Sistine Chapel were divine! Also, Italian food is great.

Now, in hindsight, I have to say that honeymooning is a good idea. After all the organization and the party and all that, being just the two of us, enjoying ourselves, was a neat thing. Gave me confidence that it was all a good decision.

I'm still getting used to the ring, though. Don't wear any normally.

That sounds absolutely great mate. I am not really a culture geek myself. I like a lot to just walk around the place. That's what I do and I tend to try and find some nature path to walk everytime I'm abroad.

I am a food geek though. I love earing at different countries and I love to eat the local foods. Now that's mind opening.

But the whole being together and all sounds great.

Like my good man Dr McMourning, I am very efficient at Expunging my personal life with a ca7 and if that doesn't cut it, I still have my 3 AP to generate chaos all around. Which means I am single again. :D

Like my good man Dr McMourning, I am very efficient at Expunging my personal life with a ca7 and if that doesn't cut it, I still have my 3 AP to generate chaos all around. Which means I am single again. :D

Sorry to hear that.

Do you think the numerous girls in yoga pants and with nipple piercings had anything to do with that?

Do you think the numerous girls in yoga pants and with nipple piercings had anything to do with that?

Hahahahaha. While they are only a distraction for the eye that's (unfortunately) all they were. :P but cheers for the confidence! :D

Hahahahaha. While they are only a distraction for the eye that's (unfortunately) all they were. :P but cheers for the confidence! :D

Well, you're a funny guy. If those girls cannot appreciate that, they are in the wrong forums.

So, you holding up? Or glad it's over?

Kinda glad. It was a tough one once again. I have tendency to walk into the worst landmines out there. :P though this time I realized it early on. So yeah. It's for the best. :P

It took me a while to realize, but relationships should make people happy. If they stop doing that, it's time to let them go before people get miserable.

Now, if there are responsibilities involved it's a different matter, but if the only thing one gets out of them is happiness...

So, what are you going to do now? Some time for yourself, or getting back into the dating scene?