Off Topic Playground

I've seen it, but I don't remember it...I will say, as years have gone on, I've become fond of the regular one. It's a bastard to paint because of the weird angles, but it's such a dynamic pose, and even manages to have some modicum of sense to it depending on how you base.

Yeah. Whatever my complaints about Warmachine, PP is good people.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

And, frankly, I'm hoping that my complaints about the game are going to be invalidated by an additional 2 main releases and a new faction.

What'd you just finish?

Oh, and I have given up on accomplishing anything tonight. Two different fixtures, a brand new set of chips copied straight off the master, and multiple combinations of six different boards all showing the same failure? Time to admit defeat.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

I haven't either, but I bought the faction deck through the little ipod app. And frankly? Some of those warcasters are scary, lol.

The rest of us do, I don't suppose it's all that out of the ordinary...I think we get a pass cause it's always related to telling him to get sleep, lol.

Yeah, I got the Convergence deck and read over the rules. Can't remember offhand what it was that I found scary, but I remember reading over the three released right now and going 'bloody hell!'

Lol, I picked up the sourcebook cheap in an ebay auction (already I know!) but haven't had a chance to look over it yet. i do know I won't be getting any though as the models do not grab me at all, except for the Angels...

I know Karn from on here is big into them at the moment.....we still have chats from time to time!

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

You probably can, aye. Whether said mod pays any attention is debatable. *grin*

In many ways, I'm answerable to the Rat Lord himself...

Oh well, if you answer to Ratty then its fine for me to order you around!!

:)

Now make me some coffee serf!