Off Topic Playground

Watch the Weevil dead instead. Bit insecty, but a good movie.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Or possibly the Weeble dead. Plot wise, it wobbles at times. But never falls over. *grin*

I have a list. By the end I'm a bit meh, but I'd still not complain at having them. But (not counting tara who i'll get cos she's limited lol) it goes lady J, raspy, Levi, pandora, McMourning, Lilith, sonnia, Viks, Seamus, nico, Marcus, Ramos, perdita...

Hah, that is awesome. W had an incubator at my old work that got affectionately called the tards because of how much stuff you could fit in it, and it was the right shape. Makes me wish I'd put the effort in to paint it blue...

Sadly, as I do not own this house, I cannot control the decor. otherwise, there would be a TARDIS fridge, book cases, door ways, etc.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I'm on and working. I have no intention of keeping track of time. just call me when it's time, yah?

This is the one with the clockwork butterfly wings. Which is really what drew me to the model in the first place. Debating maybe investing in an airbrush for this though. At this size, I'm not if I can hide the brushstrokes or not. Plus, it may help with smooth gradient type blending, which is something I've never really been able to master with a brush for some reason.