Off Topic Playground

Heh, fair enough. I also got to try (and failed to even draw...) a very fancy with all the toys 60 pound compound bow. Holy crap that thing was powerful. And accurate too!

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Actually, the first time I fired I was so startled by it, the guy told me that I jerked back from it, lol.

Yeah, I was pretty nervous around that thing...especially since it had a quick release trigger, that was also weird. Eventually I might want one like that, though.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Manage to get some sleep, Mako?

Neato! I get to spend my evening at a Volbeat concert. And playing lots of Malifaux this weekend too. D&D on Saturday as well. Busy busy busy.

Ah, Volbeat- one of the few current bands that understands that rock 'n' roll, regardless of any other things the artists are trying to say is, at it's heart, fun.

Now I've wasted the whole morning getting nowhere, I have a bunch of other tasks to cram into the afternoon. Should probably have started with those, but I thought I'd force myself to make a start on this paper draft. Bad plan it turns out!

What's the weekend plan?

Um. At the moment, go to bed so I can be awake for Star Wars tonight... after that, tomorrow is some housework. Maybe some painting. Taking a week off the video games, though, need to bring the bloody things back into balance.

Oh, did you figure out a description of Sophie? I'm awfully curious now...

Sounds like a good plan. What you painting?

Well, I know what she looks like. Describing it is a different problem entirely! It took ages for me to be allowed to sculpt her, and I'm still not sure where to begin...

Well, I think I've done all I can at work today. Time to slink home...

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

It's your birthday Dust? Happy birthday!

*throws streamers about*

Happy birthday dust!

I have a gorgeous 45lb draw recurve that I inherited from my uncle. I haven't been able to go shooting though.

Mako you and Sophie probably have a few days to work up that description. It's not like I don't have projects I can work on in the meantime. But Callie really likes the idea and is chomping at the proverbial bit.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

And I'm off probably for the night. I am going to see Star Trek with a friend.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

And I'm off probably for the night. I am going to see Star Trek with a friend.

*swings in*

hey guys,...

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

birthdays all around??

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

*wonders if I should make a crack about shine being a few days older then dust,... though, I'm not sure if that's true*grin* *