Off Topic Playground

either way,.. I too, must leave you now. Got that pesky work thing again tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Hopefully you won't have too many abandonment issues *grins*

*swings off into the night*

Starting Friday, actually! Looking forward to it too.

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Not really sure of what's going on with it, though. It'll be interesting to see how things work out.

No. The diorama is on hold for Gencon 2014, give me time to actually try some new techniques and get some more practice in. And get my wallet to be a little more manageable before then, $42 for two models for a diorama is a little steep at 32mm scale. Nope, sadly, I got lured in by the siren's call of the Eldar...have a small force from a while ago, so ordered the codex, wraithguard and paints for them. I figure they'll be good practice for some wacky techniques.

Additions to a starting fraction. I had a couple units that I wanted to use that I got in trade, but wasn't able to field a full list. Sadly, 40k is still the only game I'm guaranteed to get a pickup game of...add that to me actually liking the new Eldar stuff and a bunch of what I've been hearing, and I figured the least I could do was get the book and a 750 list.