Off Topic Playground

Check out the TMNT movie. If you don't like that, you won't like the stuff it built around.

Haven't gotten on to painting them any more just yet. Think I got a plan on the Jester, but we'll see if I can pull it off. Everything else is waiting on the Secret Weapon miniatures washes, but those aren't coming along until next week. In the meantime, having fun building the Avengers. Been a while since I worked on a multi-part/multi-pose kit.

They can get tedious indeed. For now, I've got four. The other six were built over the weekend. Also got a box of the new Wraithguard on order, not sure how I'm building them. Did want to order the Wraithknight (it's so pretty!!!) but I don't have the capital on hand, that's for sure.

The new Wraithguard look neat (and reasonably priced compared to the old ones) not a fan of the Wraithknight though, or the price tag

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Does it stand the test of time? The garbage gang one sure did not.....

Yeah, I'm sure the pricetag there makes ours look positively affordable. No, I'm planning on getting one, but no more than that. Not a fan of spamming units, especially with that pricetag.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Garbage Gang one? O.o

Huh. Not heard of it. But yeah, the Turtles live action films are still pretty good.

And yeah, the gap is closing...the wrong direction. :P Oh well. Do this right, I can have a fun, playable army for whenever I'm in the mood, and never have to give them a cent again.

Hm. I am too. Honestly, I never had a problem with 6th edition as a whole...just was waiting for an army that I might actually want. After the failure of being able to get a Thousand Sons list working without forgeworld units the way I wanted to, they only had Eldar and Sisters left to entice me on...might be interesting to see if they ever redo Sisters.

:-P

They are cool models, and I'm keeping the bunch I've got. May work up to an actual platoon with some artillery support at some time. But probably not, unless I start playing narrative games of Apocalypse with some good friends, lol.